Ask for prayer and pray for others.
All requests will be prayed for and will appear below unless you indicate otherwise. If you would like someone to pray with you over call or text instead, we have prayer partners on standby. Text "NNPRAYER" to 94000.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you'd like!
Hi, can I ask you to pray for Antonio to be healed from his health issues and for him and those around him to be saved through Christ please? Thank you.
Received: July 31, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 16, 2020
Hi pastor and all my wonderfull brother and sisters at New North church!Please say a prayer for me i am saved yet homeless at 73 years of age!I was out of strength and then the virus hit so now my spirit is on life support only your prayers and the good LORD can help me get through this critical time!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 7/15/20
Received: July 15, 2020
Please pray for my mum in Scotland as she has a lumpectomy surgery on July 22nd. I'm heartbroken as I can't be with her because of COVID. Please pray for a successful surgery and a comfortable recovery.
Received: July 13, 2020
Hello, please pray. My brother Clifford was injured due to a fall on June 8th, subarachnoid (brain bleed, TBI)
He was on the vent up until about a 10 days ago. He's 38 years old. Trach is in, he's breathing independently. Not much in terms of response to stimuli, he can cough, he's lifted his arm a few times, and has been seen yawning a couple times too. I live in Benicia but I was born and raised on Oahu, which is where he is. Due to COVID I can't be there and it's absolutely tearing me apart. My heart is on the worst roller coaster imaginable. Thank you for your prayers for complete healing
Received: July 13, 2020
Please pray that I don't have Covid-19. Because I have some what of a cough and sore throat. I have done my best to stay safe. Because I have health issues. Pray that my husband children or grand children will not have this virus also. Because we are in a pandemic my finances have suffered. Please pray for favor in my finances.I have some obligations I must pay. Thank you so much for praying.
Received: July 5, 2020
In these uncertain times amidst COVID-19, we believe it is more pertinent than ever that we get on our knees—humbled in obedience—and pray. We believe in the power of prayer; here are ways you can be praying more in this season.