May 28, 2017
Leading in Worship: Tim Drisdelle
Host: Adam Darbonne
Message: Neal Benson
“An Ever Present God”
Announcements for the Week
- Parents of K-5th graders: Summer XP is right around the corner. Your child won’t want to miss this amazing week, July 17-21. Register today!
- You are invited! Higher Power Celebration is celebrating their 25th year of serving the San Francisco Peninsula on Saturday, June 3. They are going all out, with a huge bbq, live music, and many stories of people whose lives have been changed over the years. Join us for an unforgettable celebration that will leave you feeling inspired and encouraged, knowing that with God all things are possible! Dinner is served from 5-6:30 and the night kicks off at 7:00pm. See you there!
- Join us on Sunday June 11th in the Foster City Campus MPR from 2:30-4:30pm for a send-off party for the Benson Family. This will be a time to say goodbyes and thank Neal for all he has done during his time at CPC! RSVP by Wednesday June 7th
- If you haven’t downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App, you are missing out! You don’t want to miss out on sermons, the digital bulletin and the opportunity to give. It’s available on all platforms in the app store. Search for Central Peninsula Church.
- Would you like this bulletin page texted to you each weekend? To join, text NCBULLETIN to 43506.
- If you plan on giving, please make checks out to CPC.